Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Algarve Outubro 2011







Começando na Cancela Velha a tradição por nós iniciada dos pequenos almoços de marisco e vinho. Primeiro. Sgue, a Praia Verde onde é obrigatório o Mojito no Pezinhos n'Areia. Ou a Caipirinha. Ou o que for, porque a delicia está no estar. Ali.


O Anoitecer é a seguir, na Praia do Cabeço e no exotismo do Sem Espinhas. Faz jus ao nome pela paradisíaca simplicidade do sítio. Mais ninguém, só nós.


Segundo pequeno almoço, é de Ostras. A seguir a um passeio pela Manta Rota, aí estão: Frescas. Divinas. É o próprio mar a tomar conta de nós descaradamente.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've made some good points there. I looked on the internet to learn more about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this website.

Look at my homepage ... トリーバーチ

Anonymous said...

Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.
Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about
setting up my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Appreciate it

my page :: http://www.miumiuoutletstore2013.com

Anonymous said...

There's certainly a great deal to find out about this subject. I like all of the points you made.

Also visit my web page; ミュウミュウ

Anonymous said...

Great post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject?
I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Appreciate it!

my blog post; クロエ

Anonymous said...

What's Taking place i'm new to this, I stumbled upon
this I have found It positively helpful and it has aided me out
loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & assist other users
like its helped me. Good job.

My blog post - クリスチャンルブタン 販売

Anonymous said...

I think this is among the most vital information for me. And i am glad
reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The website style is perfect, the articles is really nice : D.

Good job, cheers

Have a look at my web site: コーチ 店舗

Anonymous said...

I was recommended this website by my cousin. I am
not sure whether this post is written by him
as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty.

You're incredible! Thanks!

Also visit my web site; ルブタン 新作